We are always looking for new people to join our growing team. If you think you’d be a great match but don’t see your dream job below, fill out the survey below anyway. We may have a spot for you. Thank you for your interest!
Contact Lens Consultant
Are you an outgoing self-starter with strong attention to detail, good with people and ready to step up to a more professional career in the medical industry? Does doing the same thing all day, every day sound miserable? Do you enjoy checking items off your to-do list, love to learn and are way more put together and professional than the people around you? If so, please cut and paste this URL into your browser to apply!
Our growing team is in need of a full-time Contact Lens Consultant. Our outgoing and resourceful culture is searching for a person who enjoys creating opportunities.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. This position has the potential for long-term career growth through training and certifications. The optimal candidate would have an enthusiastic personality that is persuasive and independent, along with excellent organization and time management skills.
Job Duties include:
- Creating a lasting relationship with our patients and connecting with them; Being the patient’s number one consultant for their contact lenses
- Knowledge of current contact lens technology and lens designs
- Interpretations of prescriptions
- Education of patient on their prescription needs
- Assuring patients are happy with the lens design and vision provided
- Helping patients optimize their insurance benefits along with the manufacturers’ rebates for their contact lens orders
- Educating patients on proper usage and care of their contact lenses
- Creating and managing lens orders from distributor
- Maintaining contact lens inventory
- Maintaining excellent relationships with contact lens company representatives
- Ongoing training and opportunities for certifications provided
This position is full time and offers many benefits including paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, a discount program for vision services and products for you and your family, health care allowance and access to a direct care physician through the company plan. The direct care physician can provide the majority of needed medical care at little or no additional cost to you the employee.
Previous experience in an eye care setting is a huge plus, but we are excited to provide training to the right person. No nights or weekends are required, except occasional out of town trainings that might be over a weekend. Further education and certifications in the eye care field will be highly encouraged. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Please use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. The second step is required: cut and past the website below to a new browser to complete a survey on your work traits.
** REQUIRED APPLICATION – https://www.cindexinc.com/c/24294D **